Sunday, November 26, 2006

Elizabeth is gonna win!!!!!! (tomorrow/Monday)

...or she is gonna lose by a pretty narrow margin.
Or perhaps I'm just too caught up in the campaign to be anywhere near objective.
But why is thae national news covering us as a damn good possibiilty then???

If you're reading this sometime tonight, or on Monday, and you know ANYBODY who goes to Western, or who lives in London- please, please call them and get them out to vote.

Tell them:
-NDP and Conservatives don't stand a chance. (according to a poll leaked from inside the NDP!)
-the Race is between Elizabeth's Greens and the liberals.

So.......if people vote would rather have a Green Party voice, the awesome Cape Bretoner Elizabeth, than just some other random, ineffective liberal. Get them out to vote!!!

how am I?
Well....I rolled into London on Fri night, and I've been running on adreneline since.

I'm excited as hell to finally have a fighting chance to get a voice into parliament who will fight for a sustainable future, a future we'll be okay growing up in.

check out elizabethmay.ca
in particular, the debate clips, where Elizabeth shows why she managed to inspire.

So , I gotta go do some morw work on campus in preperation for tomorrow's election


I'm becoming addicted. so much fun.

cheers,
Kyle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home